Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Personalized Totes!

07272011235

We had a great morning!  Yesterday Jaydon, Trenton, and I hit up the local craft store and found these adorable bags! This morning we started decorating…  using scrap fabric and the big shot Trenton & Bolton now each have their own swimming bags.  Jaydon gets to make his this afternoon (he spent the morning with Grandpa) and I will make one for myself too!  Mark will get one if he is luck, lol.

 

07272011236

The bags are made with 100% cotton and are machine washable (a plus for any Mom).  Must give credit where credit is due…I saw this great idea on YouTube (search for “justasip”).

 

Going to be selling these, personalized on the spot, at a local craft fair in November…. due with baby #4 in late October…. yup, I’m crazy! Two years ago when I did this craft fair Bolton was only 6 days old :-) Oh well, if you’re going to go crazy might as well have fun doing it!  If you want one before November email me at stamp-aholic@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment