Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Even though I cringe and get all wacky, you are lucky! You have one more month to partake in this slice of Stampin' Up! heaven and get them before they are gone! (Accessories are while supplies last, so don't wait too long on those!)
Drum Roll Please! Retired Stamps & Accessories
Now go out and get them!
If you have a couple of friends that are interested in ordering too, why not make it a catalog party? At $150 in sales you earn $25 in FREE product and the rewards just get better from there! Email, call or text me at 360-224-1094 for more information on just how easy it is!
Monday, April 22, 2013
OK so are you ready for a contest? Here’s the fine print (not so fine):
1. You must subscribe to my newletter (top left column of this blog) and like my page on Facebook (Facebook)
2. Search the current 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog and make a list of 15 stamp sets that you think will be on the Retired Stamp Set Lists.
3. EMAIL me your list to email@example.com by April 23th at 11:00pm PST.
4. The one who gets the most right, wins a 50% off a stamp set of their choice. Everyone that emails me their guesses will be entered into the drawing for a (1) FREE stamp set from my retired stash (or soon to retire) I will announce the winner on Thursday April 25th and contact you plus post your name on my blog!
5. Make sure that your list does not include the RMCH stamp set, any hostess sets, or accessories. This is for stamp sets only!
6. Along with your list please make sure you email contains your full name, mailing address, and email address!
7. Share this post with your friends and family, the more the merrier!
Blessings and good luck!
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Stampin' Up! has a section for demonstrators that shows sketches, some more detailed than others. Here is the most current card sketch. Email a picture of a card you have created using this sketch and i will post them to the blog and facebook page!
Friday, April 5, 2013
Raw chipboard cover. Two pocket pages. Thirty beautiful pages. And that's just the journal! 12 pages of dsp, 4 sheets of designer stickers. 3 rolls of washi tape. And a very awesome date stamp!
I'm using this book to document the fun spring break trip we took to ocean shores, wa. What would you use this for?
Monday, April 1, 2013
I don’t think I have shared my story lately. I am a wife. Mom. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Christian. Housekeeper. Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and much much more (and not in any order). I love what I do! Stay at home mommy for 4 kids (ages 10, 5, 3, and 1). I do all the usual mommy/wife stuff. Cook, clean, laundry, dishes, recently added 6 poultry to the mix and a large garden on top of flower beds. I am PTSA Vice President as well as owner of a heavy equipment construction/wood debris grinding company with my husband. AND I am a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator. I am a Senior Supervisor working my way to Manager (goals!).
I am not a full time demonstrator YET! I am slowly working my business a little bit every day so that when our youngest is in school I can shift into full time and have a head start! I started out just wanting the discount (minimum of 20%) and fell in love with the people and product. FIVE years later, I’m still here and support my own
habit hobby. I look forward to my stamping time with friends ( new and old).
Stampin’ Up! has a great starter kit! It’s easy to sign up (can do all online and takes minutes). The hardest part is picking what product you want your starter kit to contain! You pick $125.00 in product for only $99.00 (plus tax, FREE SHIPPING). If you live in the United States you can join my team! Message or call me if you have any questions.
Do you have a story? We all do! What fills your days each week, please share!