Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Retired Lists are out...

I always get heart palpitations around this time! I have over 90 CURRENT (at least for the moment) Stampin' Up! stamp sets! I have an addiction!  So when the retired list comes out I get all nervous! I have NOT looked yet!  I am restraining until I get this posted for all of you to enjoy!

Even though I cringe and get all wacky, you are lucky!  You have one more month to partake in this slice of Stampin' Up! heaven and get them before they are gone! (Accessories are while supplies last, so don't wait too long on those!)

Drum Roll Please!  Retired Stamps & Accessories

Now go out and get them!

If you have a couple of friends that are interested in ordering too, why not make it a catalog party?  At $150 in sales you  earn $25 in FREE product and the rewards just get better from there! Email,  call or text me at 360-224-1094 for more information on just how easy it is!

Stamping Blessings
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment