Monday, April 22, 2013

Contest Time!

OK so are you ready for a contest? Here’s the fine print (not so fine):
1. You must subscribe to my newletter (top left column of this blog) and like my page on Facebook (Facebook)

2. Search the current 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog and make a list of 15 stamp sets that you think will be on the Retired Stamp Set Lists.

3. EMAIL me your list to stamp-aholic@hotmail.com by April 23th at 11:00pm PST.

4. The one who gets the most right, wins a 50% off a stamp set of their choice.  Everyone that emails me their guesses will be entered into the drawing for a (1) FREE stamp set from my retired stash (or soon to retire)  I will announce the winner on Thursday April 25th and contact you plus post your name on my blog!

5. Make sure that your list does not include the RMCH stamp set, any hostess sets, or accessories. This is for stamp sets only!

6. Along with your list please make sure you email contains your full name, mailing address, and email address!

7. Share this post with your friends and family, the more the merrier!

Blessings and good luck!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment