GET MORE INFORMATION here! Call or email me to place an order and help out those in need!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
This Saturday I had planned a jar decorating event, however, the jars that were ordered are on back order and not in yet so… I need to postpone this class until February! It will now be held on February 19th at 7 pm! Hope to see you there! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Dates: January 5-April 30, 2010
Promotion Details: For every $20 spent on products from the Build-A-Bear Workshop Collection, receive a coupon (item 121105) for $5 off a $25 purchase at any Build-A-Bear Workshop store.
Things to Remember:
- Customers will receive one coupon for every $20 they spend.
- Eligible qualifying items are listed in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog (pages 38-40).
- Coupon will automatically be added to the order once the qualifying purchase has been met and will ship with customers' order.
- Coupon is printed in English only.
- Coupon has no cash value.
- Coupon includes
- $5 off a $25 purchase (expires December 31, 2010).
- Free 1,000 Bear Bills web code.
- Unique codes for Buildabearville.com. This is an award-winning Build-A-Bear Workshop virtual world where kids can go online and create a virtual character and play. In addition, when kids buy a bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop, they also get a virtual bear to play with on the site.
- Not valid on prior purchases, a Build-A-Party celebration, Bear Buck$ cards, in Build-A-Bear Workshop within Rainforest Café or in Build-A-Dino within T-REX Café. Not valid with any other offer.
- Photocopied coupons are not valid.
- Valid in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada only.
- Limit one coupon per person, per visit.
- Void where prohibited or restricted.
- Where required, cash value is 1/100 of 1 cent.
- Not valid at www.buildabear.com or www.buildadino.com.
Questions? Call or email me!
Our Simply Adorned line beautifully combines the best of two worlds: stamping and jewelry! We designed our Simply Adorned charms to hold a creation you design yourself, making your jewelry truly unique.
Simply Adorned charms are lockets--they open up so you can insert your custom stamped image. The Charming stamp set, along with Rub-Ons, glitter, ribbons, and other embellishments, can help you create your unique charm insert. And don't forget that you can embellish the chains with ribbon, felt flowers . . . the possibilities are endless! The frame surrounds tempered beveled glass on the front and flat glass on the back. Because there's glass on both sides of the charm, you can display an image on one side or both. You can create a custom heirloom piece that you'll never want to change, or you can swap artwork in and out, depending on your mood and your wardrobe.
And although we designed Simply Adorned charms to be jewelry, they also make delightful key chains or Christmas tree ornaments. Insert a stamped image or photo of your loved ones, tie a ribbon through the clasp, and you're done!
Paper-crafters and noncrafters alike--will love the look of Simply Adorned and appreciate how easy it is to create custom jewelry.
Our Simply Adorned line includes nickel-plated charms in three sizes and anodized stainless steel chains in two lengths.
|116797||Simply Adorned 1" x 1" charm||$17.95|
|116798||Simply Adorned 1" x 1-1/4" charm||$18.95|
|116799||Simply Adorned 1-1/2" x 2" charm||$21.95|
|116800||Simply Adorned 24" chain||$10.95|
|116853||Simply Adorned 34" chain||$12.95|
Q: What size are the charms?
A: The charms are available in three different sizes: 1" x 1", 1" x 1-1/4", and 1-1/2" x 2". The size listed refers to the charm insert; the metal frame around the insert is slightly larger. You can use the included insert as a template to create the perfect-sized piece of artwork for your frame. It is important that your insert matches the insert template exactly. The hinge on your charm can break if your insert is too large and overlaps onto the frame.
Q: Is the toggle clasp meant to be worn in the front or the back?
A: Our stainless steel chain features a toggle clasp and includes an exclusive Stampin' Up! charm identifier. The beautiful leaf charm is designed to be worn on the front to enhance the overall design of the necklace, or worn on the back for a simpler look.
Q: What materials are used to make Simply Adorned jewelry?
A: The charms are nickel-plated zinc alloy with tempered beveled glass on the front, and tempered flat glass in the back. The chains are anodized stainless steel with a nickel-plated zinc alloy charm and toggle.
Q: How do I clean my charm?
A: Use clean water and a cotton applicator to clean the jewelry surface. Do not use alcohol or other chemicals to clean your jewelry as they will damage the finish.
Q: How many layers can I fit inside the charm?
A: The number of layers that fit inside each charm depends on the type of materials used. The space in the charm is 2 mm; as card stock, Designer Series paper, ribbon, and adhesives all differ in thickness, it is difficult to specify the number of layers that will fit inside. It is important to remember that you can break the hinge on your charm if your inserts are too thick. Never force the charm closed. If the charm does not close easily, remove a layer or two from your insert and try again.
Q: How is the jewelry packaged?
A: Each piece comes in a Chocolate Chip box (box for charms: 3-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 1"; box for chains: 9-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1").
Sunday, January 10, 2010
- Create your own scrapbook page from the holiday season. The more pages you create and email me pictures of the more chances you have to win!
- Create a Birthday Card using a current Stampin’ Up! stamp set. Don’t have a current SU stamp set, email or call me to set up a time to come play and use a stamp set that I have on hand!
Deadline: January 31st
Prize & Winner announced: February 5th
Check out “The Fine Print” here.
Info on the monthly challenges…
- Anyone in the US can enter, so please pass this on to your friends to see what they can create!
- You may enter as many variations for either or both categories. Each entry is a chance to win! There will be one drawing (category entries will be combined together and one lucky name drawn).
- Winner will be drawn on the 5th day of the following month
- Entries are due the last day of the month for that specific challenge (January Challenge due by January 31st).
- Prize will be a surprise!
- You must take a picture of each entry and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are CASE’ing an idea, please give credit where credit is due and let me know the person or place the idea was generated from so we can add that information!
- Please use as much Stampin’ Up! materials as possible as that is the goal of this blog and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!
Be Inspired and Get Creating!
This weekend Mark & Jaydon have been gone. They went with a good friend of ours to Spokane to pick up a military trailer and whatever other military vehicles, parts, or a combination of that we just can’t live without. So I have been using this *slightly* free time (I still have Trenton –2 and Bolton –2 months) to get a few things done around the house and focus on my resolutions. I FINALLY got the very dry Christmas tree down and outside last night! I tried to go to bed but could not fall asleep so I put in a good chick flick and started writing out the monthly challenges! I think I have most of them done! So I am going to try to type them up and set them to post at later dates… I am still new to this blogging thing and although I think I am getting the hang of it, this will be the first time post-dating an entry.
I did come to a conclusion… I normally just post a challenge for either a card or a scrapbook page, for this year there will be a challenge for both! Enter one or enter both, and enter them as many different times (with different projects pertaining to the challenge) as your heart desires. Each entry is worth a entry into the drawing.
Good Luck and I hope that you have fun with this. I hope it sparks creativity in us all!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I was looking through some photos (on the computer of course, because we live in a digital world!) and came across a photo of a family page that I had made for a part of a gift for my Grandma. I love the way this page turned out and plan on replicating it soon as I start to work on our wedding album. Here is the page Not a very good picture, but i think you get the idea. Then I kept looking and I must say that the baby announcements turned out adorable and I would like to début the Thank You cards that I am still finishing up and getting in the mail…
again, not a great picture of the picture. If you know of anyone expecting and would like to create announcements or thank you cards as a gift to them, let me know! I would love to help create something that will WOW them! By the way, the saying on the bottom reads “We have added on to our home an additional two feet” . I used Choc Chip, Whisper White and Barely Banana paper as we did not know what we were having.
And here is the Thank You card. I continued with the “two feet stamp” and the same color combination but added Certainly Celery DSP to add a boy touch. It is stamped on the inside with a simple “Thank you” stamp.
Have fun today and get creating!