Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions… (an update)

This weekend Mark & Jaydon have been gone.  They went with a good friend of ours to Spokane to pick up a military trailer and whatever other military vehicles, parts, or a combination of that we just can’t live without.  So I have been using this *slightly* free time (I still have Trenton –2 and Bolton –2 months) to get a few things done around the house and focus on my resolutions.  I FINALLY got the very dry Christmas tree down and outside last night!  I tried to go to bed but could not fall asleep so I put in a good chick flick and started writing out the monthly challenges!  I think I have most of them done!  So I am going to try to type them up and set them to post at later dates… I am still new to this blogging thing and although I think I am getting the hang of it, this will be the first time post-dating an entry.

I did come to a conclusion… I normally just post a challenge for either a card or a scrapbook page, for this year there will be a challenge for both!  Enter one or enter both, and enter them as many different times (with different projects pertaining to the challenge) as your heart desires.  Each entry is worth a entry into the drawing. 

Good Luck and I hope that you have fun with this.  I hope it sparks creativity in us all!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment