Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things…

I was looking through some photos (on the computer of course, because we live in a digital world!)  and came across a photo of a family page that I had made for a part of a gift for my Grandma.  I love the way this page turned out and plan on replicating it soon as I start to work on our wedding album.  Here is the page DSC02009 Not a very good picture, but i think you get the idea.   Then I kept looking and I must say that the baby announcements turned out adorable and I would like to début the Thank You cards that I am still finishing up and getting in the mail…DSC03068

again, not a great picture of the picture.  If you know of anyone expecting and would like to create announcements or thank you cards as a gift to them, let me know!  I would love to help create something that will WOW them!  By the way, the saying on the bottom reads “We have added on to our home an additional two feet” .  I used Choc Chip, Whisper White and Barely Banana paper as we did not know what we were having.DSC03066

And here is the Thank You card.  I continued with the “two feet stamp” and the same color combination but added Certainly Celery DSP to add a boy touch.  It is stamped on the inside with a simple “Thank you” stamp. 

Have fun today and get creating!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment