Monday, July 18, 2011

I Dig You!

 

Using Marker to Stamp technique I 07132011201 colored the skid steer and then stamped on my Top Note Die Whisper White Paper,  I then stamped again on a piece of scratch paper to get a “mask”, cut the mask out.  Then colored the “gifts” stamp and using the mask to cover the bucket I stamped the gifts and added happy birthday on the bottom and then added some grass by coloring again with my marker.  Super Simple and yet every little boy (and some girls, I remember begging my Dad for a mini excavator growing up) dream!  It is mounted on a Choc Chip 8 x 8 (folded at 4”) cardstock base.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me, stamp-aholic@hotmail.com or www.heatherd.stampinup.net

 

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love that stamp set! You're the first one I've seen use it. Nice! I'm now following you and hope you'll follow me back.

    Thanks,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete