Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Favorite a la carte

 

This adorable “Elebration” Stamp is my new favorite single stamp and priced at just $9.95 (wood mount only) you can’t go wrong! I stamped him with Staz On on watercolor paper and then colored him in using aqua painters and Watercolor Wonder Crayons which by the07132011200 way is my new favorite technique!  I love how you can play and manipulate the colors to get the exact shading you are looking for!  Have you ever tried this technique?   I would love to share it with you & your friends at a workshop in the near future!

 

Thanks for looking and stop by tomorrow for another exciting card!

 

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Heather! Hey, girl, you need to get rid of the now retired catalogs on the right side of your blog!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete