Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Stamp Sets!!!

07132011198

July has been the month of NEW stamp sets!  I earned 6 free stamp sets of my choice for my sales and recruiting during Sale-a-bration earlier this year (thank you to my downline and wonderful friend customers who made this possible!).  However, you who know me well, know that occasionally I will never even use a stamp set that I have hidden away in my arsenal until I find out it is on the retired list and then I wonder why I even got it in the first place (insert *blush* here).  This time though, I am determined this will be different!  So, I assembled all the sets I got and have made it a goal to use each one at least once before it finds it’s way to my stamp closet. 

Now, my husband would say that this is a very creative way to, um how do I put this gently, procrastinate on cleaning up my stamping area… and I agree that I have a problem with organized mess, but it is working so far!  I made over 8 cards this week alone and a few other crafty things using fabric that I will share SOON!07132011199

So,  for putting up with me ranting and raving so long today, I will share two!!!  Aren’t you lucky!  But you will have to come back tomorrow for more, and the next day, and the next day, and so on, I think you get the idea.

Please post a comment letting me know that you have stopped by and which of these 2 is your favorite…  I might even send it you!

 

Thanks and happy stamping!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment