Monday, February 2, 2009

Upcoming Events & Classes



February is full of goals for me, how about you? I want to finish, yes finish!, our scrapbook from this summers camping trips (I don't think I am even 1/2 way done)! I want to have the basement finished (not really my job but I will help were I can to get it done!) and I want to finish unpacking ALL of the boxes from the big move ~ if I have not seen it or wondered where it is in the last month (and it is not SU) do I really need it?

The picture on the right is one of the birthday cards that we will be making in the upcoming 10 for $10 class. This was CASE’d (Copy And Share Everything) from the SU website. As a demonstrator I have access to many different resources that share ideas and templates! You can join SU anytime, but if you choose to join in February or March, SAVE 15%! To learn more, click HERE and go to join now! Please contact me and I will be happy to walk you through the process! For signing up during this limited time offer, you will also get one FREE stamp set in addition to the starter kit!


Here is our February schedule so far!

  • 10th - Kitsap Women's Friendship Group Valentine's Card Event ~ This event is being held in my craft studio at 7 pm. There is no charge and we will be making one Valentine's Card and a Thank You card. Please join us if you are able to! There is no experience necessary!
  • 12th - If you are a member of my Hostess Club please join us on February 12th at 7:00 pm! We will be making a Happy Birthday card this month! ***Sale-a-brations is happening! Make sure you will be here to see all of the exciting things you could get for FREE!***
  • 20th - Open Crop! This is with the Kitsap Scrapbooking Meetup and is FREE and open to anyone. Let me know if you are interested as there is limited space! Join us at my craft studio (basement, but craft studio sounds better!) around 7 pm. Please bring a snack to share and a beverage for yourself.
  • 26th - Create 10 simple birthday cards (5 different styles 2 of each)! Quick and easy and on hand for those upcoming birthdays. All supplies are included. Please RSVP by February 25th so that I can have everything cut and ready for you to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment