Monday, February 9, 2009

Box of Surprises

031 This adorable box is perfect for wrapping up a selection of handmade greeting cards.  Make someone’s Valentine by giving them this elegant box with some thank you, birthday, sympathy, or just because cards inside.  Do you want to learn how to make this?  It is easy and takes only 2 sheets of 8.5 x 11 sized paper.  I used my Stampin’ Up! wheel with Versa Mark and silver embossing033 powder to give it another dimension. Then to add that extra special touch, I scalloped the edges with my SU punch.    It took minutes to make and decorate.  I would be happy to share the instructions with you, just email me and I will send them your way!  

This week is going to be a crazy week for me. Jaydon has wrestling practice Mondays and Wednesdays now which Mark is coaching so Trenton and I will be staying home (Trenton is too young and just wants to be on the mat with his big brother),  I am going to use these nights to hopefully scrapbook! I am finishing up Mark’s Valentines Day gift this week!  Oh Tuesday night there is a group of ladies coming over to make a happy birthday card and a valentines day card.  Thursday evening is my hostess club (still room for two more if you are interested!) and on Thursday and Friday I am working (yup, I do that occasionally) at a local flower shop to help them out with the holiday rush.  I am going to be all prepared for the rest of the week by the end of tonight.  Be sure to check out the events for February under “upcoming Events & Classes” post.  There is still room for the February 10th gathering and it is open to everyone, just email me if you are planning on making it!

Well,  off to finish (okay do a little more, I am never finished!) housework and get dinner started so we can eat before practice.  I should have more pictures posted tomorrow!  Hope you all have the chance to take a moment and get crafty!  ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment