Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine’s Goodies…

It is dumping snow right now and it is so beautiful out!  I don’t mind the snow when I have no where to be!  I just took a moment to finish up Jaydon’s 045Valentines Treats for his Kindergarten class and they turned out simple and cute.  I also made a few for Thank You boxes but wanted to keep his simple as I needed to make 24 of them.  Thanks to Beate Jones for the idea!

These are really small but perfect for a few pieces of candy.  I used whisper white paper and rubbed my Riding Hood Red Stamp pad on it.  I stamped “Friend to Friend” on Riding Hood Red paper and punched it out.  That is adhered to the box using SU dimensions and the lid of the box stays closed when tucked behind it.  I am going to fill them with Hersey Kisses!  046If you would like step by step pictures click HERE.   To order the supplies feel free to visit my website and place an order.  Spend $50 and get a FREE item out of the Sale-a-Brations catalog along with a FREE Idea Book!

Do you have an upcoming event to plan?  Need help designing those birthday invites for your son or daughter?  I am always here to help!  Give me a call and we can make them together!

Off to bake cookies and enjoy the beautiful snow!  Hope you have a great day! ~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment