Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow… ugh!

Although the wonderful snow was a pleasant surprise it also hindered a few ladies from making it to an event I was having last night!  That will have to be rescheduled!  078I did however have the craft studio cleaned and ready to stamp… so I did it anyways.  I designed a couple of birthday cards.  The one on the right uses whisper white, choc. chip, and riding hood red paper.  I used the cupcake from the “Crazy for Cupcakes” the “Cupcakes” wheel.  I also stamped the inside with “Celebrate on cupcake at a time!”  a stamp set out of the “Sweet Little Sentiments” set, a level one hostess set that is so easy to earn!  I love using my new circle cutter and can think of 101 ways to use it for scrapbooking but sitting down last night to design cards I drew a blank.  Today I will be spending sometime looking up more ideas for creative ways to use this great tool.  I am so grateful to all of the creative resources available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and the chance to share them all with you!  My next event is on Thursday where we will be making a Happy Birthday card (not this one, I want to keep this one a surprise).  This is my hostess club meeting and if you are a member it is free of charge, otherwise it is $5.00 for the supplies.  There is still time to join, for more information please call or email me!

Hope you all have a great day! ~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment