Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank you…

I am terrible at remembering to send off thank you cards but I find that it is much easier to007 do so when I have them pre-made and ready to hit the mail box.  Last month I shared a simple “Thank You” card at an event but wanted to put it on here to share with those who were unable to  attend.

If you would like the instructions please email me! 

Today was busy and I was unable to find time to stamp (bummer), but last night I was able to get some crafting in!  Our neighbor came over and we made boxes for goodies for our kids to hand out for Valentine’s Day.  It was great!  Tomorrow I will be working on projects for our Military Vehicle Preservation Club meeting… I will try to break away and create something special but no promises!  Hope you have a great evening and thanks for stopping by! ~Heather

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment