Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome

pic

Welcome to my first blog entry.  This is something very new to me!  Although I am very excited,  I am also very nervous.  I will try to post daily but I am a very busy person as we all are!  I have two wonderful boys, Trenton (pictured with me) is 20 months old now and Jaydon is 6.  They certainly keep me busy, but there is more!  I have a wonderful boyfriend that takes care of me more than I could ever have dreamed of!  (Mark and I have talked about getting married and are both looking forward to that day, but are in no hurry!)  I am truly living a fairytale life, well minus the laundry and dishes, cooking and cleaning, etc. 

I am a full time Mom, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, college student (on-line), and house-girlfriend.  I also help Mark with his business in the (home) office and out on the job sites whether it be stacking firewood or demolishing a house or truck driving.  And as much as I love helping him, I would rather be in our newly finished basement working on  a paper craft project!   I love scrapbooking and card making.  Others are so talented and I am very grateful that they are able and willing to share so that I can case their creations! 

Later today I hope to scrapbook a little bit.  I am currently working on Summer ‘08’s book.  It is a 6x6 and although I love the little book, it is getting full fast!  I have already added 20 pages protectors.  I am going to have to do at least 2 books if not 3 books.   I am looking forward to finishing those up and starting a new album for Jaydon and his starting school!

Well,  I hope to post something tomorrow.  Right now I have to log on to school and get some work done. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment