Friday, January 14, 2011

Today I created!…

Before the much needed run to Costco I took a moment and played with my Occasions Mini goodies.  I LOVE the sparkly red paper and since I don’t have my catalog in front of me, you will have to dig out your catty to see what I am talking about! 

I cut a 3 inch strip and backed it with Sizzix Adhesive so that I all I have to do is use a punch on it and it is instantly a sticker… if you want to see what I mean let me know… I have been toying with the idea of starting to do a video and this would be a great easy one to start with!

01142011098It is pretty straight forward… decorated with DSP and added chocolate!  You can’t get much better than that!   I did stamp the “LOVE” from Tiny Tags and punched it out with the coordinating punch!

01142011100 01142011099

 

 

Well, I hope that you enjoy!  Have a great day and I hope to have more projects posted soon!   Heather

1 comment: