Today’s project includes products from the new occasions mini catalog! I am IN LOVE with these spinners and if you are hosting or attending an upcoming workshop, plan to see at least one project with these on it!
Here’s the supply list…
- Pear Pizzazz 4 1/4 x 11 folded to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- DSP Nursery Suite Specialty cut to 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Baja Breeze 2 x 5 1/2
- Whisper White 3 x 5 1/2
- Pear Pizzazz 3 x 3
- Chocolate Chip 1 x 1 (or a scrap)
- Baja Breeze Classic Ink
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
- Smarty Pants
- Take a Spin
- Game Spinner Hands
- Circle Scissors Plus
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle used)
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- 2 1/2” Circle Punch
- Decorative Label Punch
- Paper Piercer
- Snail Adhesive
- On Whisper White CS stamp Take a Spin image with Baja Breeze ink and Smarty Pants sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Cut out Take a Spin image with scissors along the outside line
- Punch a Pear Pizzazz Circle using the 2 1/2” punch on the 3 x 3 piece of CS and attach the Take a Spin image using Snail
- Punch Chocolate Chip small circle using Itty Bitty Shapes
- Assemble Spinner (from top: Brad top, spinner, washer, small choc. chip circle, take a spin image on pear pizzazz paper) close brad loosely. If you close it too tight the spinner will not spin :-(
- Punch out Smarty Pants sentiment with decorative label punch and distress using stamp pad (or sponges)
- Punch out 2 strips of Baja Breeze and attach to each side of DSP
- Attach DSP with Ribbon edges to Pear Pizzazz CS front
- Cut a 3” Choc. Chip circle with the circle scissors plus and attach to card front with snail
- Attach Pear Circle with spinner to Choc. Chip circle using dimensionals.
- Attach greeting to card front using Snail.
Thank you for taking a look. I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and looking forward to reading them!