Thursday, January 27, 2011

120+ Techniques

Hi everyone! There is a wonderful SU demonstrator that has created a way to share 120+ techniques and a rolodex box to store them all in.

I am thinking about offering the class over several months to a year.  Here is what I think the break down would look like...

Month 1 we would make the box, tabs, and learn 5 techniques.  I would think this should take no more than 2 hours tops. 

Month 2 (and on) we would do 10 to 20 techniques depending on the level of skill involved.

The techniques are on rolodex cards which would be cut out with the big shot (paper and supplies included).  Instructions are pre printed on the back of the cardstock and then each person would have the chance to create the sample on the front of the cardstock rolodex card.  This gives you the chance to try out the techniques before investing in the supplies to recreate it at home.

The cost would be $5.00 per class per person OR FREE with a Stampin' Up! order.  All of the supplies to create the samples and the box would be provided.  I would probably offer 2 different times in a given month to attend.

This is a time and supply investment for me which is why I am trying to gather feedback before scheduling. 

I think this would make a great gift for a scrapbooker or card maker and would be a very nice reference for anyone!

Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Hello Heather!
    I think it sounds very fun. I would love to join in but, as you know I never know what my schedule is going to be. just 2 weeks out is the best I can do as far as when I can do it for that month. But I am sure it can be worked out with a switch-a-roo with a fellow co-worker! So I am all for this fun and creative Idea!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to, if you lived around here!!!
    Praying you will soon.....Aunt Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea, Heather. Let me know if you want to do it. As long as it doesn't fall on my knit in night (the 3rd Friday of each month) then I can attend.

    ReplyDelete