Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stamp of the Month Club

Exciting things are happening here!

Check out the top of the blog... okay so it looks a little boring right now, I'm working on that (again). A little lower and you will see I've added a page to my blog!

Click HERE! to head straight there and see what all the excitement is about!

Are you on my mailing list?  If not you will want to be and soon! I will be announcing the very first stamp set to my mailing list subscribers first! You can join by entering your email address in the Subscribe box to the right ----->

And because we all need a little stamping in our lives here is a card my friend Terry made:

After seeing this card in person I knew I had to order the bow die!

Well I'm off to bed now. Have a great day!


Stamping Blessings,
Heather

Thank you for stopping by!
 Connect with me on: www.facebook.com/StampWithHeather --
www.pinterest.com/StampwHeather --
or order online at www.heatherd.stampinup.net 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment