Friday, August 23, 2013

Prayer Journal

 Do you need a place to jot down prayer requests, thoughts, and store cards to send to those who are in your prayers?

I love this journal! It allows me to organize those prayer requests from friends, family, our church family. As well as add prayers for my hubby, children and myself!

As a very successful demonstrator (who designed this journal) said, this is not about making money, this is about sharing the power of prayer and encouraging others to pray. 

I am working out my calendar for September and October, I'd love to gather with a group of your friends and family to create these.
 For only $30.00 you can create the prayer journal, 4 cards with envelopes and learn the ins and outs of how to use it.

This is a great Mother-Daughter class (I recommend ages 12 and up)

Mini envelopes and cardstock precut makes the perfect place to jot down scriptures and messages.
 The journal has some pockets already built in, we will add more so that each section has it's very own pocket.
 
 Please email me at stamp-aholic@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule a private class of your own!


Stamping Blessings,
Heather

Thank you for stopping by!
 Connect with me on: www.facebook.com/StampWithHeather --
www.pinterest.com/StampwHeather --
or order online at www.heatherd.stampinup.net 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment