Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Christmas in July-Day 2

Hello Stampers!

This card was cased from Stampin Connection, I changed out the paper, colors and brad. I love these Antique brads. They are great for any type of card.

This uses the Evergreen Stamp Set. To see another card using this set go to THIS blog post.

Thanks for stopping by today! Did you see the new links at the bottom of the page? I set up a new Pinterest Account just for my Stamping creations! I'd love for you to stop by... follow it... and share it.  It doesn't have a lot added right now, but I'm working on adding to it all the time.

I hope you had a great Tuesday!




Stamping Blessings, Heather Thank you for stopping by! Connect with me on: www.facebook.com/StampWithHeather -- www.pinterest.com/StampwHeather -- or order online at www.heatherd.stampinup.net 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment