Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scrapbooking!!!

Yesterday I started scrapbooking again… it had been a while.  Costco is having their sale on 4x6 photos, so I printed up a bunch and dug in…

Here are the pictures…  08022011239

 

This is Trenton with his baby cousin (1st and only so far) Logan.  This will go in Trenton’s book.

 

 

 

08022011240

 

This is Jaydon holding Logan.  This will go in Jaydon’s book.

 

 

 

08022011241

 

 

This is the journaling I did,  I used the MDS for the type and then used my new alphabet stamp set for the “Logan” sign.  And attached brads in between.  Look for a new scrapbook page tomorrow!  I hope to post one a day for the month of August!  Also, will be using a wonderful blog to gather inspiration… more details on that tomorrow.  Please feel free to leave a comment below!  I love hearing from you guys…

 

Blessings,

 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment