Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Challenge…

This is a challenge for myself, but I would LOVE company!  I want to scrapbook one page a day (or a double page layout)…  I also want to try something that I have rarely done and that is to copy or use a sketch to follow.  A stamping friend shared this wonderful blog with me.  She mostly scrapbooks 4x6 pictures on 12x12 layouts.  I love the simplicity of this idea.  I will *try* to share one a day!  Please leave a comment letting me know what you think and also visit Amy’s blog as well. 

 

Here’s my first layout.

 08032011246

You can see the sketch here on Amy’s blog.  I did convert it to 12x12 as hers was done in 8 1/2 x 11 and added a picture, plus turned some of them.

 

Thanks Amy for such wonderful inspiration!

 

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Love the challenge. Not personally up to 1 a day though last week I resolved to do 1 a week. Succeeded last week and lamost doen with this weeks. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete