Thursday, October 22, 2009

Williams Family Update…

Still no baby!  7 days until our due date… we are now just playing the waiting game!  Good news… the baby announcements are all cut and ready to for the specifics to be added along with a picture of the little one, envelopes are addressed to family and a few friends, but it will be posted on here and our family facebook page when we get home! 

If there is anything that you need to get started on your holiday gifts or cards started, please don’t hesitate to call or email me!  I will be putting in orders!  Also, I will be adding classes to my schedule as soon as the little one is home and we have had the chance to get into a routine!  Thanks for your patience!  I really do appreciate each and everyone of you!

 

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment