Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Challenge!

Each week Stampin’ Up! has been challenging its demonstrators with a goal to meet during the week.  It could be business or personal, profitable or just for the fun of it!  This weeks happens to be personal and “just for the fun of it”.  So why not get everyone involved?  Here is the challenge straight from Stampin’ Up!

This week’s challenge:

Challenge 4: Make 12 blank thank-you cards and donate them for use at your favorite charity, your child’s school, your church, etc.

Please take sometime and complete this challenge with me!  I will be posting my thank you cards later this week and would like you to email me a picture of yours and who there were donated to… I would love to post them here for others to see!  Need help creating something?  Feel free to call or email me and I would be happy to help you come up with something!  Everyone that does this will be entered into a drawing for a FREE gift, valued at $15.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment