Welcome! If you’ve just came from Patricia T.’s page, I’m glad you’re making the rounds! If you are just starting here, be sure to continue on and see all the awesomeness these creative ladies are sharing! This months goals were using the Smooch colors. I accomplished that in my card, but I did not have the stamp set on hand to use. I hope you like what I have created…
For my 3-D object… I’ve had this jar laying around and have wanted to decorate it with DSP for a special friend’s upcoming birthday! I know that she will love this and it is stuffed to the brim with scrabble pieces to use for scrapbooking! Sticky Strip is the ONLY way to go with 3-D objects, it really does ensure that your hard work sticks!
I’ve also been working on the kids scrapbooks and although this page has absolutely NO embellishments or stamping on it, I want to show you just how easy, even a beginner, can slap photos on a page and have a memory documented for other’s to cherish (in this case my Trenton)…
Not all of my pages are this simple, but it is nice to get a few here and there done quickly and in the book! After all, there are 4 of them!!!!
Well, that is all I have for you today! I hope that you have enjoyed my projects and that you are already looking forward to next month! I know I am! To order any of these great products, please contact your demonstrator! And thank you for stopping by!
To visit Pamela’s Blog : To go back to Patricia’s Blog:
And just in case you’ve gotten lost along your way:
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of http://www.creativeeclectica.com/">Creative Electica
- Annie L. of http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/">Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of http://www.stampininthesun77.blogspot.com/">Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of http://ladystampsalot.blogspot.com/">Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of http://www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com/">Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of http://www.stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com/">Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of http://dawnscreativechalet.blogspot.com/">Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of http://sunnystampin.blogspot.com/">Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of http://www.stamp-aholic.blogspot.com/">Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stinkytofu/blog">Stinky Tofu
- Marla R. of http://www.marlasstampinspot.blogspot.com/">Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of http://www.stampindj.blogspot.com/">DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of http://www.creationsbymommy.com/">Creations by Mommy
- Kim R. of http://www.rydenkim.blogspot.com/">Stamping with Kim
Thank you for stopping by! Please leave some comment love below, I read each and every comment!