Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Please forgive me if my posts lacks some “space” my spacebar is acting up… ugh.

Today before leaving for church I uploaded 133 pictures to Costco of a friends birthday party.  Now this friend (10 on Monday) has such a big heart!  She asked for donations rather than gifts and she is going to use the money to purchase something very special for a little girl who was recently shot at school here in our county.  Shout out to my friend,  you know who you are!

So… at said birthday part-ay there was an Easter bunny, egg hunt (over 1200 eggs!), tons of food, desserts, a craft project :-) and so much fun!  The weather was perfect and we had a great time!  I took a lot of pictures, not only for our family but for the birthday girl and others too.  I will only be sharing the ones with my family in them.  Here is a page I made for Bolton’s scrapbook.  It is simple, not embellishments added… but do you see the adorable eggs in grass field paper?   In MDS you can use a photo as background paper!  As a snapped the photo, I thought how cool would this be as paper?  So with out further ado:  Here is my creation…

 

Kolby's Easter Book-001

I’m off to get kids ready for school tomorrow.  A week off is just not enough! 

Happy Easter and may God bless you all!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment