Sunday, February 5, 2012

Grandma Jo

It’s been almost 10 months since my Grandma passed away to be with the Lord.  I was so fortunate to spend sometime taking care of her and being there for my step-grandpa with other family members the week before she passed.  It was a hard couple of days, but I am so grateful for them!  My Aunts, Cousins and I spent many hours scanning old photos for us to have digitally and with these pictures I was able to create a slideshow for the memorial service.  Here is what I created to honor my Grandma’s life.  

 

Jo Peters-001

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jo Peters-002

Jo Peters-003

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jo Peters-004

Here are the first 4 pages that were played.  It was easy to add embellishments and create something that I could share with my Aunts and Uncles and they could enjoy digitally or have printed on 12x12 sheets to put in a book of their very own. 

Thanks,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment