Friday, February 3, 2012

Gearing up for Valentine’s Day!

I had to come up with 2 quick projects yesterday to send to California for a friend to host her own workshop!  Here is what I came up with!  DSC_0614

 

Using a sucker (from the bank, lol) I decorated it up using Real Red cardstock, Blushing Bride DSP and whisper white ribbon.  I inked up the heart in Real Red Classic Ink and cut it out, popped it up on dimensionals and there you have it :-)

 

Then she needed a card to demonstrate as well,  so …DSC_0612

Using Real Red ink and paper, more Blushing Bride DSP, whisper white paper and ribbon here is what I came up with.  It’s simple but shows how you can use one stamp set to create multiple projects with some paper and ink.  Oh and the background here is stamped in Real Red also, but “stamped off” on scratch paper!  I love that a beginner stamper can use one stamp pad but create a different look using this technique!

 

DSC_0613

Here they are pictured together!  Enjoy Janell! 

 

Purchase this stamp set, paper, ink pad and some coordinating ribbon and you can add a FREE item from Sale-a-bration!  visit www.heatherd.stampinup.net for more information or feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment