Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scrapbooking, Scrapbooking and more Scrapbooking! I love it!

The next crop at my house will be on December 11th!  Jo’Ell and I are hosting this crop together… she is a Sensaria representative and has some WONDERFUL spa treatments for our feet so we can relax AND scrapbook at the same time!  It starts at 7 pm and goes to midnight or whenever the coffee runs out :-)  You are welcome to use my big shot, punches, stamps, ink and other tools!  Please bring your own paper, adhesive, embellies and other consumables!  There is no fee… use this time to finish up the handmade holiday gifts, cards or create for yourself!

If you are able to join us (and I hope you are!) please email me so I can add your name to the guest list and have a spot saved for you…

 

Thanks,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment