Friday, June 27, 2014

School is Out...

It doesn't seem like school has been out for over a week  now, the boys went on a rafting trip the day school let them free and returned home last Saturday. Not a long time but enough to get a few little things done around the house and have some crafting time.

There is lots going on in the world of Stampin' Up! lately... Project Life, My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, new stamp sets, starter kit option for just $50 and more!

For all of the most current information hit up my Stampin Up! website at www.heatherd.stampinup.net

Now for some stamping! This is what Trenton and I created with the new stamp  set "Calling All Super Heros"


I let Trenton do the Super Hero! He loves this set!  Here are the supplies I used.  If you need to order any of these, just click on the link and it will take you right to it in my online store :-) cool huh!




Thanks for stopping by! I have something ready to show you for tomorrow, be sure to check it out too!

Stamping Blessings,
Heather

Thank you for stopping by!
 Connect with me on: www.facebook.com/StampWithHeather --
www.pinterest.com/StampwHeather --
or order online at www.heatherd.stampinup.net 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment