Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blog Update

I've been working on updating the look of the blog, I think I found a templete I like but have to work out kinks and make sure it is all up to date, current, and beautiful!

Convention was a blast! If you have ever been thinking about joining the Stampin' Up! family I'd love to have you on my team! I have members that range from Hobby demos (just in it for the discount!!! and a lovely discount it is) to those that are building a business with it!

I take pride in the fact that I am constantly training myself to better my downline's ability to achieve their goals!

If you have any questions about the Stampin' Up! opportunity or want to join, please call, text, or email me! I'd love to help you achieve your goals!

Stamping Blessings,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment