First and most importantly HAPPY INDEPENENCE DAY to all of my fellow Americans! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebration our freedom with your family and friends.
If you are joining me from Patricia T.’s blog welcome! This group of ladies always inspires me to get my craft on, I hope you find the same inspiration!
If you are a crafting procrastinator please raise your hand (I’d leave my hand up, but I have to type and doing so one handed is a challenge). Okay I admit I was a bit behind this month but I absolutely love my projects and how they manifested in my head and then came to life on paper.
First a little story about why I created these… My husband and I have been members of our local Historic Military Vehicle Preservation Club for a few years now. We have LOTS of vehicles. Some run, some don’t. Some are restored, some are not. All deserve love! My husbands pride and joy is our 1942 White Halftrack.
Pictured here at a show last December. This thing is AWESOME! He restored it from the ground up starting with this:
Lets just say my husband rocks when it comes to restoring HMV’s. He has always wanted an album to show the restoration process… so what better time to get to work creating a mini-album for him to take to shows with him then NOW, because when I think of Independence Day, I think of Veterans. And when I think of Veterans, I think of our HMV’s and how blessed we are to have them, share them and use them to honor our Veterans!
So… with out further rambling I introduce to you my husbands mini-album (minus pictures, because like admitted above…I am a procrastinator)
I learned how to create these albums from Julie! Here are pictures of the inside and the clear envelopes that I will use to put pictures in of the progress!
Lastly, here is the card that I made to go along with the mini-album. The above “logo” of the club is a near match, but I wanted to try making it a couple different ways. I love the rustic-military feel to this card, much better in person!
Thank you for stopping by and please drop a comment below, we LOVE the feedback!
Off you go to Marla’s Blog :
And in case you have gotten lost along the way:
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of http://www.creativeeclectica.com/">Creative Electica
- Annie L. of http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/">Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of http://www.stampininthesun77.blogspot.com/">Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of http://ladystampsalot.blogspot.com/">Lady Stamps a Lot
- Rose C. of http://www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com/">Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of http://www.stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com/">Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of http://dawnscreativechalet.blogspot.com/">Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of http://sunnystampin.blogspot.com/">Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of http://www.stamp-aholic.blogspot.com/">Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Marla R. of http://www.marlasstampinspot.blogspot.com/">Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of http://www.stampindj.blogspot.com/">DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of http://www.rydenkim.blogspot.com/">Stamping with Kim
Many Stamping Blessings,