Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Card Club Announced

This will be a cards by mail club. Each month I will deliver (or mail) 5 completed cards for a variety of events (Birthday, thank you, anniversary, holidays, etc.) You can go either Month by Month (payment due by the 5th of each month and cards will be mailed by the 10th) or prepay for 6 months in advance. The cost is $10.00 per month. If you pay for the 6 months you get a free gift.... (drum roll please) a card organizer! This is great for a gift for a Mom, Grandma or just someone that either isn't crafty or doesn't have the time to be crafty but appreciates handmade cards.

 

I had some free time yesterday so I created the cards a little early that will be featured for June.  Please keep in mind that colors or accessories are subject to change depending on supply. 

 

05112011116

This is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card and adorable for any occasion!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is card 1 of 5… I will share one a day with my blog followers, but for those that can’t stand the wait, please visit my FB page!

 

To order the 5 cards with envelopes, please email me at stamp-aholic@hotmail.com or call me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment