Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sad… but hopeful

Yesterday I learned some potentially heartbreaking news, but until we know more I am not going to share all of the details in “blog land”.  Our family could use lots of prayers and hugs!

Some good has come from this unexpected interruption in our daily lives… I am in a card making mood!  So, two were made today!  Yup, TWO!  I know it’s AMAZING! :-)  I will share one today and one tomorrow for you!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and have time to get crafty!  If you do and you would like to share, please email me pictures and I will post them on here…

So here it is… Card #1 for todaycard1

I used DSP in the In-Color Blushing Bride, Choc Chip & Crumb Cake cardstock and the “Happy Thoughts make Happy Days” stamp from a hostess set (level 2).  AND… the NEW punch from the mini catalog!  I love how the new punch style can be flipped upside down and set on the table while punching.  No more holding the large punch and trying to punch the paper while keeping your image centered!  I know you know what I know I am talking about, lol! 

If you have yet to get a NEW holiday mini catalog in your hands to drool over, please call, email or text me and I will get one sent your way!

Have a wonderful day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment