Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 2010 Challenge

Scrapbooking Challenge:

  1. Use a new/old tool.  Do you have a tool you purchased for scrapbooking or card making and it is sitting collecting dust?  This is your chance to get it out and use it.  Don’t have a new tool? Call or email to schedule a time to come tryout my BigShot and the BS dies I have in my arsenal.  Or one of the new punches debuted in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog!  Stamp Sets count too!  Have a brand new stamp set you ordered 6 months ago and still have not assembled it (don’t worry, I am guilty too!) get inking and use it!    When you send me a picture, please let me know what new tool or stamp you used & please try to keep it SU!

Card Challenge:

  1. Make a Happy Anniversary card for an upcoming anniversary!  Make a couple different styles or variations and snap pictures of them, send the photos my way (via computer) and be entered in the drawing!

Deadline: April 30th

Prize & Winner announced: May 5th

For “The Fine Print” look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment