Friday, December 11, 2009

Bolton

The newest addition to the Williams home is Bolton Emil Williams, born on November 6th at 7:21 pm.  He is very healthy and is keeping me very busy!   Sorry that I have not been posting here.  With having him (8 days late), getting back into routines, Thanksgiving break, and Christmas now 2 weeks away I have been extremely busy.  

Bolton053

Here he is soon after being born.  He was so alert.

 

 

 

 

DSC02927

And here is Bolton all dressed up as Santa.  He is one month old in this picture.

 

 

 

 

Time is flying by, but I am starting to get back into the swing of things and trying to organize my time.  Last night I finished our family Christmas Cards and place setting decoration for our Christmas dinner. We are having family over for dinner this year. 

Look for my next post hopefully later today with new specials from Stampin’ Up!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment