Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Williams Family Update…

It has been a very busy summer and although I have attempted many times to schedule events throughout the summer, I have failed (but had fun anyways!).  With the nice weather comes camping season.  Our camping season came later in the summer than normal as we had a wedding to plan… and then the honeymoon!  Hawaii was a blast. I still need to get pictures printed and I need to post some on here!  Every weekend since Hawaii has been filled with either a Historic Military Vehicle event or camping, and even though I would not have it any other way, I miss stamping and stamping with my friends! 

I do have an event on the calendar now,  August 31st.  To see the details, click here.  Kids 6 and up are welcome!

Baby Williams… has kicked my butt!  I am still feeling nauseous and exhausted most days.  We are getting very excited to welcome our new bundle of joy towards the end of October.  I will have events scheduled for before and after and look forward to starting another baby book!  Right now I am working on starting and finishing Jaydon’s kindergarten scrapbook and updating Trenton’s album, add to that to do list a wedding and honeymoon album (oh boy, I just got overwhelmed! lol).  

Currently I am putting together a 10 for $10 class for Birthday cards 10 birthday cards for $10.  The class will be announced soon!  There will be 2 cards for a lady’s birthday, 2 for a man’s birthday, 2 for either gender, 2 for a boy and 2 for a girl.  5 designs total!   It will be EASY cards and you should be able to make all 10 in less than one hour (not including chatting and snacking!)

I know this has been a rambling post, but I felt out of touch will all of you and wanted to share where we have been and what we have been up to!  Hope you have all had a wonderful summer and I hope to see you all soon!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment