Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun Deal of the Week

Dates: July 1-31, 2009

Promotion Details:

Every week during the month of July, Stampin' Up! will offer one discounted product as a "Deal of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required.

 

This WEEK July 1st through July 6th at 8:00 am you can order the Scallop Edge Punch for over 30% OFF!  It is discounted to $10.99.  You can order it through me via phone 360-224-1094, email stamp-aholic@hotmail.com or on my website 24/7  click here!  Then select the “shop now” button!

 

ATTENTION:  That being said,  I will try to post next weeks special on my blog, but please check out my website and under promotions to see the specials every Monday at 10:00 am!  I will not be around a computer Monday July 13th so I will not be able to upload the new special!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment