Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Album

My Grandma (Dad’s Mom) is turning 84 this week and in celebration of that my Aunt came up with an idea to have each member of the family create a couple of pages to put in an album.  For instance my Dad (well my sister did it for him) had a couple of pages of him hiking, My sister did a page or two of her and her husband and I completed three pages of my family.  Keep in mind that my Dad has 4 siblings and each of them has at least 3 kids.  Most of those are now married with children of their own, needless to say this album is going to be large and a great collection of everyone’s creativity!

I completed my pages and they hit the mail today with just enough time to arrive to my Aunt before the celebration… here are the pages…DSC02008

This is our title page.  I used Kraft Paper with Certainly Celery behind the photo and cut out the letters in So Saffron. 

 

 

 

DSC02011

 

This page is certainly celery with some captions and stickers as embellishment.  I love the simple layout and think that my Grandma will appreciate it too.

 

DSC02012

 

To the left you have Trenton!  In the middle it is me and my father before the wedding and below is Jaydon and Mark at a Wrestling Tournament.  I hope that she likes the pages.

The new catalog is going to be available on July 1st and is packed with new products and ideas!  If you would like to be on the list to get one please email me.  They are free to anyone who places an order ($30.00 minimum before shipping and tax), hosts a workshop, or joins one of my clubs.  For more information please contact me. 

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment