Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Technique

 

Here is a new technique that I learned at SU regional’s in Seattle back in April…. DSC01895

I love the look of the water colored flower and it is popped up with Dimensions!  To learn how to do this project, drop me a line,  I will also be sharing it at an upcoming Crop, May 22nd from 6:30 pm till we turn of the lights!  If you would like to join us, let me know and I will send you all of the information!  It is FREE!

20 Days and Counting! until the wedding and although I am very excited to be Mrs. Heather Williams,  I am also getting a bit overwhelmed and stressed out in this crunch time (don’t tell Mark, he thinks I am all cool and collective! lol).   I will admit I have not been posting much lately as I have been working hard to get invites out and plan EVERYTHING, but these next three weeks or so are not going to be any better, sorry!  I will however be here so if you need anything, help with a project, a new idea for a stamp set or to place an order, please call or email me! 

Thanks! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment